To find out if you suffer from Dry Eye, fill out this brief questionnaire and have your eye doctor review it.
Your doctor can test for dry eye and the severity of dry eye by:
- TearLab – Testing the osmolarity
- The Schirmer test - detects an aqueous tear-deficient dry eye and if positive, further evaluation for Sjögren’s syndrome is needed.
- The tear breakup test - detects evaporative dry eye.
- FreshKote® is the only prescription drug that treats all three layers of the tear film, essential to effective dry eye treatment.
- Traditional eye lubricants only provide temporary relief of symptoms and do not address underlying causes of dry eye.
- For optimal treatment, use FreshKote® to completely wet the ocular surface and heal the damaged epithelium.